- Identify market opportunities of strategic relevance to Daanaa by conducting market research and analysis to formulate hypotheses for validation through customer research.
- Conduct customer discovery interviews and surveys to identify addressable pain points.
- Design value propositions ensuring Daanaa has market differentiation and product-market fit.
- Build comprehensive business cases recommending a proposed solution for development.
- Present Daanaa’s value proposition and business case internally and externally in meetings, events, project proposals and program applications.
- Identify, vet, qualify and prioritize stakeholders for engagement.
New Business Technical Analyst
Daanaa is an exciting tech company in power electronics and semiconductors. We have developed a proprietary power transaction technology, where power travels medium free, wireless, wired or through structures in AC or DC modes. By integrating Daanaa’s proprietary circuits into solar panels, the technology significantly increases solar power output supporting renewable energy uptake. And we’re not stopping there… solar power is only one of the applications we are pursuing within clean technologies, also going into batteries, electric vehicles, and anything energy related. At Daanaa, we are building a world of Energy Untethered™.
As New Business Technical Analyst, you will identify business opportunities while employing your technical background to analyze new potential applications for our technology. Your mission is to build business cases for new verticals by conducting primary and secondary market research through your business and technical lenses to develop new cashflow opportunities.
Within this role, you will be presenting business cases in various formats for internal and external audiences, from pitching to the preparation of documents for multiple stakeholders. Throughout your journey, you will collaborate with the technical team to verify the viability of product development and core tech capabilities, and also with the business, marketing and sales teams to refine go-to-market strategies and identify relevant parties for engagement.
At Daanaa, we deeply value individuals’ career trajectory. Here, you will be able to design your own individual development plan and, as part of a growing start-up, you will find multiple opportunities to scale with the company.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed by asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books, podcasts, or documentaries we consumed.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc. is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please, apply with resume and cover letter.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.