- Carry out full microinverter design cycle which spans circuit design and verification.
- Innovative transistor-level design of analog and mixed-signal circuits for new and derivative smart power management functions for renewable energy source applications.
- Design and modification of electronic analog hardware, systems, and PCBs.
- Verify PCB layouts to ensure compliance with job requirements, safety standards, and EMI standards.
- Work with product design lead and circuit design team on defining microinverter requirements, DFM and reliability checks.
- Prototype proof-of-concepts including hands-on testing. Development will include extensive hands-on testing with boards developed either in-house or by partners/customers, using oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzer and another test equipment.
Senior Power Electronics Designer
We are a very curious, driven company – some of the most intelligent people we know are the individuals we work directly with, and we are seeking an experienced, and innovative senior power electronics designer to join our team. This role will work on cutting-edge technology that makes a positive impact on the environment.
Daanaa is currently looking for a senior power electronics designer with expertise in one or several the following areas:
- Microinverter Power Electronic
- Inverter Control Circuits
- Grid-tied and off-grid microinverter standards, compliance, and regulatory challenges
The mission of this role is the design, verification, and validation of microinverters that optimize and restructure solar panel systems to the world’s largest and fast-growing clean tech platforms. This full-time role is based in Vancouver, BC, and reports directly to the VP, Research & Development.
We are naturally curious people who believe that the answer to a question should be followed by asking “why?”. Our office is often filled with enthusiastic discussions about the latest books we read, podcasts we’ve listened to, or documentaries we watched.
We joyfully choose to be here every day because we are driven with ambition by the difference we make.
We follow through, are precise about our aim, manage our resources wisely, bravely own our mistakes, and report honestly.
The foundation of our teamwork is trust. With trust, we communicate freely, have compassion for each other, and work and live with everyone’s best interests at heart.
Daanaa is for you if:
- You value professional and personal growth at all levels of an organization.
- You are looking for internal advancement opportunities as a high-performing individual.
- You are looking to experience working in a fast-growth start-up in Vancouver’s high-tech sector.
- You desire to work alongside a team of passionate, heart-warming, and intelligent team members.
- You have big goals. We aren’t for the faint of heart.
Daanaa Resolution Inc is dedicated to helping its employees grow and develop technical and soft skills in an innovative and collaborative environment. Daanaa is an equal opportunity employer with an inclusive culture. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fall in love with our tech
See how Daanaa’s proprietary tech works through animations of our unique features.